ReasonableGraph platform is an open-source application suitable for repository implementation.
Libraries, museums, archival and cultural organizations can showcase their cultural stock by digitally presenting all kinds of items they hold, such as books, documents, photos, videos, audio documents.
The content and its related ontologies are interconnected in an innovative way, creating an ecosystem that enables the user to understand the complex relationships of the knowledge stored by the organization.
For example, the application allows linking from a personality’s name to photographs, documents, publications, events he has participated in, in a visual result that resembles the Wikipedia format.
In this context, historical and cultural digital archives can be created for universities, museums, municipalities, historical archives of personalities, companies, etc.
We undertake projects starting with the initial digitization stage, the documentation to the final ingestion of the archival collections in ReasonableGraph.
For this purpose, we work with conservators, archivists and librarians specializing in respective projects.
- Library of the Academy of Athens
Academy of Athens Digital Repository
- National Library of Greece-Monumenta
Virtual Tour digital repository
- Saronikos Municipal Library
Digital History Repository of Saronikos Municipality
- Hellenic Academic Libraries Link AMELib: Accessible Multi-modal Electronic Library
- Iakovateios Public Central Library of Lixouri
Panagiotis Patrikios Archive
- Central Public Library of Chalkida
Repository of digitized newspapers
- National Hellenic Research Foundation-dacalbo
Digital Archive concerning alchemy in Byzantium
- National Hellenic Research Foundation-sow
Christian Orthodoxy vs Science related works repository
- University of Nicosia
- Hellenic Open University
Ioakeimoglou Archive Digital Repository
- Hellenic Open University Institutional Repository (under development)
- Greek Modern History Repository-ASELIS:
Repository regarding modern Greek history
- Efpalinos Publishing
Publishing House digital repository (under development)
- Musical Repository
- Oral History Groups
Oral history document repository
- University of West Attica: